Law firms, corporate counsel, and other legal services depend heavily on efficient information management. And that entails a ton of paperwork in the form of records, court documents, specific case information, and the like. The total number of documents can be staggering and when you add compliance pressures and court deadlines, you begin to realize that these teams of legal specialists need help.
In order to maintain organization and remain in compliance with federal and state laws, more and more law firms are turning to DigiTech Systems’ affordable, easy-to-use Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, such as ImageSilo and PaperVision Enterprise. These systems enable those in the legal market to accomplish the following:
- Automate document processes for standard business documents and case proceedings.
- Store, Retrieve, and Manage documents and other information electronically – improving efficiency and cutting document management costs.
- Minimize keystrokes during the scanning process with improved quality control and verification features.
- Index values allow law firms to number and reference electronic documents using their existing naming conventions.
- Powerful search capabilities allow users to locate documents and even relevant information within documents.
- Improve document security. Safeguards client information and enforces records policies.
As you can see, there are many advantages to using DigiTech Systems for your legal document archiving and management. After utilizing our DigiTech Systems services, you will wonder how you ever did business without us! So if you would like to learn more, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
Micro Records is a leading document scanning services company that provides value pricing and quality document conversion deliverables. We offer document scanning, imaging and indexing services that provides “Best Value” for enabling organizations to successfully utilize the true value of information contained in paper files, resulting in increased productivity, performance and profits.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.