Since 1997, Digitech Systems (www.digitechsystems.com) has offered a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product suite exclusively through Value-Added Resellers who offer the comfort of local business support. PaperVision® Enterprise, the on-premise document management software, and ImageSilo®, the on-demand ECM service, allow customers to reduce information management costs, enhance security and compliance, and simplify disaster recovery. Optional components include email management, automated document workflow, and print stream processing, placing critical business information securely in the hands of users the instant it is needed. Get any document, anywhere, anytime!
Digitech Systems’ ECM Suite:
Securely Manage Information to Improve Business Efficiency
At the heart of the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product suite, PaperVision Enterprise securely organizes, stores and retrieves virtually any information. This on-premise ECM system is scalable for any size business and flexible for any industry. PaperVision Enterprise can improve business processes, protect information and enable compliance with regulations.
- Customize a system with add-on components that manage email messages and simplify complex business processes by routing documents automatically.
- Safeguard information with encryption both during transmission and when stored, and gain audit confidence by performing detailed security audits and tracking system utilization.
- Simple point-and-click integration requires no coding or scripting and makes ECM a seamless part of your line-of-business software.
With PaperVision Enterprise, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing all your information is securely managed!
Conveniently Store and Access Data Online without Capital Costs
Ease of use, rapid implementation and lower total cost of ownership make on-demand the fastest growing segment of the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) industry. ImageSilo is the industry’s leading, comprehensive, on-demand ECM suite. Companies don’t need an initial investment in hardware, software or IT resources to get online access to any document, anywhere, anytime.
- Customize a solution with additional services like workflow and email management to meet all of your ECM needs.
- Simplify disaster recovery by delivering an identical copy of your live information to any secure location.
- Trade high capital costs for low monthly operating expenses by outsourcing network and storage management.
You’ll never compromise features, functionality or security when choosing the convenience of on-demand ECM!
Scan, Index and Organize Documents to Simplify Management
PaperFlow is the most full-featured document capture and indexing system on the market. Maximize your productivity with industry-standard, production-level scanning. PaperFlow works as a standalone system, as an integrated part of PaperVision® Enterprise and ImageSilo® or with a wide variety of other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems.
- Scan and index hundreds of paper documents per minute into the ECM system or for export to any media.
- Eliminate costly keystrokes with the ability to read barcodes and handwriting, and optical character recognition (OCR) capabilities.
- Reduce time-consuming procedures with automated scanning and formatting.
As a well-established capture solution, PaperFlow is designed to integrate with hundreds of scanners, running at their full-rated speeds, in one centralized location or simultaneously at various sites. Enhance efficiency and provide cost-effective document conversions!
Store and Index Email Messages for Easy Retrieval
PaperVision Message Manager securely stores and manages email messages and attachments in your PaperVision® Enterprise or ImageSilo® Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. It works with virtually any email account and is easy to install—just forward messages to a mailbox on a server that Message Manager monitors.
- Flexible capture policies filter out unwanted email to conserve storage space and reduce email management costs.
- Non-repudiation and encryption ensure you’ll meet the strictest regulations and best practices.
- Automatically route email messages and attachments to initiate workflow processes and email notifications.
Whether you use Message Manager as part of an on-demand or on-premise ECM system, you’ll save time and money!
Automate Document Routing to Streamline Business Processes
PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow is the ultimate in business process management. WorkFlow enables businesses to fully automate standardized business processes, routing any document, anywhere, anytime, all while tracking the process and alerting users of new work assignments using your PaperVision® Enterprise or ImageSilo® Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system.
- Respond to customer requests quickly with prioritized work queues and time-sensitive alerts.
- Identify process inefficiencies and bottlenecks with continually updated reports showing document status.
- Easily set up WorkFlow procedures using an icon-based, graphical diagram for simple point-and-click creation.
Leverage all the security, scalability and reliability of your ECM system and increase competitive advantage by electronically organizing and intelligently routing the documents that drive your organization!
Convert Print Streams into Practical Electronic Reports
Many organizations depend on large mainframe systems and other high volume computing solutions to crunch through mountains of printed data for invoicing, human resources or inventory management. PaperVision Enterprise Report Management features a COLD/ERM and print stream data processing engine to capture, process and distribute data in easy-to-read reports.
- Streamline business with automated print stream processing that makes data manageable and searchable.
- Configure processing jobs easily, without scripting or programming, using point-and-click setup.
- Process information when it’s convenient and during off-peak hours with user-defined schedules.
Make your data more accessible and easier to manage with the ability to print, fax or electronically distribute reports straight from your ImageSilo® or PaperVision® Enterprise system!