The new ST ViewScan– brought to you by Micro Records, a leading document imaging company – offers advantages over older analog readers, printers, and scanners that are clearer than freshly cleaned windows.
Digital viewing on a large pivoting or standard computer monitor, fast high-resolution scanning, low power consumption, superior image quality, digital saving, and the removal of propriety printers are just a handful of the reasons this newer imaging technology is indisputably a worthwhile update in which to invest. Below, we’ve provided a more comprehensible run-down on the features and benefits of the ST ViewScan.
- Newer Imaging Technology: The latest imaging advancements optimize performance, and its design allows for easy upgrades to keep your ST ViewScan up-to-date.
- The Look of Microsoft: You’re already accustomed to navigating your PC easily, and the ST ViewScan’s simple on-screen controls have a natural workflow that makes the system incredibly user-friendly.
- Full-Sized Motorized Combo Film Carriers: With a substantially-sized open work area, film that’s visible while loading, large glass for oversized film, single roller design for simplified loading that provides less stress on film, the ST ViewScan offers a superior work area in which to process film.
- Natural Cool White Light Viewing Light Spectrum: Compared to the harsh green light on older analog readers, the lifetime lamps on the ST ViewScan show real natural cool white in addition to expansive and easy to see spectrum of light for sharp black and white. The large spectrum of gray scale and optional full color versions will enhance your viewing experience.
- Never Obsolete: Because the camera on the ST ViewScan is easy to switch out, the imaging camera and accompanying technology can be updated at any point in time, eliminating the need to purchase completely new systems.
Additional features include:
- Manual and On-Screen film Controls
- Faster Screen Refresh
- Faster Scan Work Flow
- All Metal Construction
- Quiet Fanless Operation
- Scissor Cut Cropping
- …and more!
If you would like to learn more about the new ST ViewScan, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.