Easy to use, Fast, and Affordable!
By combining digital view, digital scan, and digital on-screen film controls, ST ViewScan makes it easier than ever to view yesterday’s media, including microfilm, microfiche, microcards, opaque cards, aperture cards, and more, using today’s digital technology.
Features and Benefits of ST ViewScan
- ST ViewScan’s capture speed is incomparable, coming in at 300 dpi (1/6th of a second).
- While images on other scanners may become pixelated when refreshing live images, ST ViewScan eliminates this problem.
- With ST ViewScan, users can scan any size roll film, microfiche, opaque micro cards, aperture cards and much more.
- ST ViewScan allows users to produce archival quality scans.
- ST ViewScan is a fully automated system with one power cord, one on-off switch, and one film carrier.
- ST ViewScan allows users to share their film over the Internet, making it viewable anywhere in the world. The remote user can then zoom in and out, advance and reverse the film, scan, print and email the pages viewed.
- The ST ViewScan can broadcast a live video feed of microfilm images over the internet without needing to scan the pages.
- Best yet, ST ViewScan is easy to use!
ST ViewScan is the Ultimate Digital Solution for your Library’s Microform Collection!
If you would like to learn more about the new ST ViewScan, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.