The number of documents that law firms deal with on a day-to-day basis can be staggering. And with compliance pressures and court deadlines constantly looming, document management becomes a top priority. Law firms need technology that allows them to
- Simplify document management
- Electronically manage information and email messages
- Reduce the time and cost required to store, manage, retrieve and share case documents
- Enhance security
“Enterprise Content Management has become a critical business system for legal practices of every size and type,” said Jima Ann Ikegawa Esq., a Certified Records Manager at DocuTech. “From compliance and the demand’ for greater transparency to the neea1 for electronic security and’ faster, more efficient business administration, ECM technology can simplify information management and sharpen a law competitive edge.”
The Solution: Enterprise Content Management (ECM) from Digitech Systems.
- PaperVision Capture: PaperVision helps streamline paper scanning and indexing processes, making it easier than ever to create full-text searchable PDF files.
- PaperVision Enterprise: Securely manage information on-premise to improve business efficiency.
- ImageSilo: Conveniently store and access data online without capital costs.
- And more!
The benefits of Digitech Systems’ ECM suite include:
- Reduce Cost of Information Management: ECM is the most cost-effective way to manage documents ranging from confidential case information to email messages.
- Enhance Productivity: PaperVision drives productivity by automating document processes.
- Searchability: Powerful search capabilities pinpoint relevant case information within a document, helping corporate counsel avoid costly records investigations.
- Security: Multiple security levels limit system access.
- And So Much More!
“ImageSilo is saving us time and money while streamlining the document management process across our organization,” said Sherman Chen, an IT Coordinator 8c Project Manager at Health Care Legal Services. “As electronic records, client files are easier to send, share, process and protect. Our field staff can go to any client’s office, upload documents remotely and make them immediately available online to staff back at the for processing. It’s fast, convenient and highly secure.”
If you would like to learn more about Enterprise Content Management from Digitech Systems, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com! Digitech Systems offers its comprehensive ECM product suite exclusively through its Value-Added Resellers, like Micro Records.