Enterprise Content Management (ECM) from Digitech Systems is helping companies, like yours, make the most of their technology investments, including Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint is a general purpose platform that connects people with information. Unfortunately, SharePoint doesn’t natively include sophisticated ECM functionality or simple ways to import paper documents into the system. This is where Digitech Systems comes in!
“Digitech Systems provides valuable information management capabilities that are currently missing from today’s SharePoint solution,” said Raimund Wasner, Managing Director and ECM industry analyst at Kollabria. “Their PaperVision Capture solution integrates directly with the SharePoint content model. No other major manufacturer in the market today offers such a tightly knit production-capable, distributed information capture solution for SharePoint.”
Digitech Systems helps you get the most value from Microsoft SharePoint!
Digitech Systems helps simplify document capture, promote SharePoint adoption, and increase efficiency, control and money savings.
- Enhance collaboration by managing your paper documents in SharePoint. PaperVision Capture makes it fast and affordable to integrate paper documents into your SharePoint system.
- Get more sophisticated document management with comprehensive ECM.
- Make information easy to retrieve by sending index field information, metadata or keyword search terms to SharePoint.
- Put new documents in the correct place by linking to content types in your SharePoint library.
- Put more security and tracking features behind SharePoint by storing from any Windows application.
- And so much more!
With paper usage rising by about 20% every year, you need Microsoft SharePoint and Digitech Systems to manage more information collaboratively.
Micro Records: Your Digitech Systems Value-Added Reseller
Since 1997, Digitech Systems (www.digitechsystems.com) has offered a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product suite exclusively through Value-Added Resellers, like Micro Records. We have been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our clients since 1964.
Micro Records is a leading document imaging company that provides value pricing and quality document conversion deliverables. We offer document conversion services that provides “Best Value” for enabling organizations to successfully utilize the true value of information contained in paper files, resulting in increased productivity, performance and profits.
If you would like to learn more about Digitech Systems, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!