The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, better known by the acronym HIPAA, requires healthcare providers to convert to electronic information systems and adopt secure, effective information management practices to better protect patient information. And with over 545,000 businesses in the healthcare industry, this is a big move, but an important move.
How is your business coping?
Digitech Systems’ affordable, easy-to-use Enterprise Content Management (ECM) suite, which includes PaperVision® Enterprise and lmageSilo®, can help convert to electronic information systems to boost productivity, simplify information security, and protect patient privacy.
Key Features and Benefits
- Point-and-clíck integration connects the ECM System to existing medical records software
- Capture, store, index and retrieve information electronically
- Accelerates healthcare practices
- Improved accuracy and efficiency
- Multiple levels of security
- Protect information from unauthorized access, theft and disaster
- Ensure employees share records only with pre-approved recipients
- Extensive audit trails provide documented evidence of compliance
- Automated document routing
- Email management captures and organizes messages
- And so much more!
According to a Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) survey, the most essential IT priority for healthcare providers is says implementing an electronic medical record system.
Let Digitech Systems Help!
“The implementation of ImageSilo has streamlined our record keeping processes while allowing us to maintain full compliance with HIPAA regulations,” said John Frantz, Reimbursement, Contracting and Patient Business Office Manager at the National Jewish Medical Center. “We have access to everything we need, when we need it and we are saving money.”
Micro Records is a Digitech Systems Value-Added Reseller
Digitech Systems offers its comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product suite exclusively through Value-Added Resellers, like Micro Records. We serve the Maryland, Baltimore, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware and DC area, providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions at a price you can afford.
If you would like to learn more about Digitech Systems, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube as well!