Paper and ink can add up quickly and end up taking over a huge portion of your budget, as we discussed last week. Besides reducing the number of printers, filing cabinets, and man-hours spent searching for that one piece of critical information, digitization can make collecting data from your employees and your customers much easier. Introducing the benefits of electronic forms, also known as e-forms:
- Easy User Experience – E-forms allow your employees and customers to smoothly transitions from one question to the next, as well as easily skip past questions that do not apply to them.
- Improved Accuracy – E-forms allow you to created guided questions, which can help prevent errors and improve the accuracy of answers.
- Immediate Results – The data you are interested is immediately available for analysis and viewing. In some cases, you can even monitor the results of your questions as the survey or form is being completed.
- More Responses – Electronic forms are easier to fill out than paper, which causes more respondents to complete the forms. It’s also easier to send electronic reminders to non-responders, which can increase response rates dramatically.
- Appearance – E-forms are considered modern and efficient, and can be designed to appeal to any business aesthetic.
- Customizability – Editing, modifying, or increasing the scope of an e-form is very simple. It’s easy to add explanations or instructions, and older forms do not need to be disposed of to avoid confusion.
- Less Time Wasted – Clicking a button or a drop down menu is much faster than writing something out longhand. E-forms save respondents’ time, as well as allowing them to save their work for a later date if they are interrupted.
- Accessibility – Distribution via web access and email is easy. Web surveys and forms can be accessed from any computer with web access.
Ready to go digital with your documents? We’re here to help!
No matter what kind of business you have, you want to spend your time working for your clients, not searching for paperwork. We can help with that. Our products can get you on the right track. If you want to learn more about Book 2 Net or ST Imaging and how we can help you to transition to digital age, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube as well! We are one of the leaders in our field and we would love to show you why.