Providing public services like water, electricity, and gas, the public utilities industry is an extremely paper heavy industry. Between high volume record keeping, compliance, and disaster recovery requirements, it only makes sense that the energy and utilities industry utilize a document storage and management system to more easily deal with the mountains of paperwork.
This is all possible with DigiTech Systems’ affordable, easy-to-use Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, such as ImageSilo and PaperVision Enterprise. These systems are beneficial in several ways, including:
• Store and manage information electronically.
• Capture and index information.
• Retrieve information faster with powerful search capabilities.
• Reduce document archival and management costs.
• Control the cost of high volume records retention.
• Improve security.
• Assign access rights for specific users or groups.
• Maintain confidentiality by restricting the viewing or disclosure of sensitive information.
• Generate reports providing system tracking, disclosure, and document history to enhance accountability.
• Prevent permanent records from being deleted.
• Purge outdated documents automatically.
• Ensure that every department has the most up-to-date information.
• Increase productivity.
• Enhance customer service.
• Keep your business running smoothly.
As you can see, there are tons of advantages to utilizing ImageSilo and PaperVision Enterprise in the public utilities industry. After using our DigiTech Systems services, you will wonder how you ever did business without us! So if you would like to learn more, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
Micro Records is a leading document scanning services company that provides value pricing and quality document conversion deliverables. We offer document scanning, imaging and indexing services that provides “Best Value” for enabling organizations to successfully utilize the true value of information contained in paper files, resulting in increased productivity, performance and profits.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.