Under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP), every company involved in a lawsuit or federal litigation must preserve and recover electronic documents and email messages as part of the discovery process. And according to the Third Annual Litigation Survey conducted by Fullbright & Jamowrski, “U.S companies face an average of 305 pending lawsuits internationally.”
That is a lot of documents to manage. And with noncompliance resulting in include fines, criminal penalties and obstruction of justice charges, you can easily see why effective document management is incredibly important.
The Solution: Enterprise Content Management (ECM) with ECMNOW!
ECMONOW! Allows companies to electronically manage document and reduce the risk of FRCP non-compliance. The benefits of ECMNOW! include:
1. Capture and Store Information: Under FRCP regulations, judges can set strict deadlines for discovery. And unless you are organized, this could present a huge problem and lead to non-compliance. ECMNOW! allows you to effectively capture, store, and search information.
2. Improve Document Security: ECMNOW! control features provide proof of system integrity and Money document validity.
3. Streamline Searches: ECMNOW! allows you to efficiently archive and search electronic documents, accessing more than 250 file types, paper records, images, print streams and email messages within one central system to expedite searches.
Additional benefits of ECMNOW! include:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Improved employee productivity
If you would like to learn more about ECMNOW! please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com! ECMNOW! is available exclusively through DigiTech Systems resellers, like Micro Records.
Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks since 1964.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.