In today’s cost-conscious business world, companies are constantly looking for ways to cut costs while still improving productivity and efficiency. And while this may seem to be a farfetched idea, it is actually much easier to implement than you may think.
It is as easy as investing in and implementing FileBound Document Management! FileBound AP helps to eliminate the burden of paper invoices, which are not only difficult to control, but are also time consuming to deal with and rather expensive. FileBound AP is a hosted on-demand solution that allows you to convert your paper invoices to e-invoices with the click of a mouse!
Benefits of Paperless Invoicing with FileBound
- Communication: FileBound provides electronic routing for invoice approvals and can be accessed with your accounting system.
- Minimize Errors: Paper invoices are not only costly, but also prone to error. FileBound helps to eliminate human errors.
- Efficiency: E-invoices can be instantly routed to their end location and the information is searchable within the accounting system.
- Cost Effective: FileBound eliminates the need to purchase paper and postage. Plus, there is no upfront capital investment involved. With the FileBound on-demand, software-as-service model, you get all of the benefits of a unified, scalable solution without the high costs, risks, and complexity normally associated with records management solutions.
- Intuitive: FileBound AP is integrated with the accounting software you know so well, like Microsoft Dynamics GP, Quickbooks and more.
FileBound helps solve the everyday challenges’ that accounts payable departments face!
If you would like to learn more about FileBound Content Management, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.