In Maryland, we knew it was too good to be true. Our luck finally ran out and warm weather is behind us, as we and a large portion of the country are facing the potential of an upcoming record-breaking blizzard. Inclement weather like this can prevent many professional people from being able to commute to and from work, much less access their needed documents and data. ImageSilo® (www.digitechsystems.com) offers a secure document storage and web-based retrieval solution that gives users the ability to access any document, anywhere, at any time! You can do from from a standard web browser without any software costs. Let’s learn more about how you can access your documents.
What is ImageSilo®?
ImageSilo® is technology that stores all of your corporate information on our highly redundant Storage Area Network, utilizing fiber-channel RAID 5 storage arrays. This gives you the benefit of fast access to your records. Magnetic storage provides immediate access to your data and eliminates the “time-to-data” latency associated with optical disc and CD based solutions. When you are storing image-based data, ImageSilo® manages it in an industry standard single-page Group IV TIFF format – which allows for maximum readability and decreased access time.
Benefits of ImageSilo®
ImageSilo® dramatically reduces the cost of compliance by providing systematic, automated record-keeping. It provides increased financial visibility and controls that ensure companies comply with requirements, thus improving operations. Do you want the competitive advantage? Get it with ImageSilo®! Other benefits include:
- A web-based interface providing the same functionality of a desktop-based document management system.
- Unlimited access to unlimited users with no per-seat charges.
- The ability to administer and access from any Internet connection without purchasing additional software or components.
- The ability to e-mail, print, fax or grant access to documents directly from your browser.
- Storage! This technology employs a highly redundant storage area network and network attached storage technology.
- State-of-the-art security measures that ensure your corporate information integrity is never compromised.
Get in Touch With Micro Records Today
If you are interested in securing online document management, Micro Records can help you with that. Our products can get you on the right track. If you want to learn more about how we can help you to smoothly transition to the digital age, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visiting MicroRecord.com!