The ST ViewScan Series of products by ST Imaging, the industry leading manufacturer of all-digital Microfilm Scanners and Scannings, bring secure network environment compatibility, ease of use, digital quality images, and new “digital” life to microform reference collections in libraries.
The ST ViewScan II System
The ST ViewScan II is designed completely for you, the user. It is the ﬁrst collection scanning solution designed completely around the user experience, providing an intuitive experience for every user regardless of their familiarity with microﬁlm or microﬁche technology.
Features and Benefits of the ST ViewScan II System
- High-Powered Camera: The ST ViewScan II’s camera is equipped with n optical zoom lens capable of 7x to 105x that can scan to 1200 DPI.
- LED Light: The ST ViewScan II uses an energy efficient pure white LED illumination light, optimal for ﬁlm scanning.
- Crystal-Clear: The ST ViewScan II employs optically clear and smooth glass to ensure the original information is viewed and captured as accurately as possible.
- Familiar Film Controls: The ST ViewScan II is easy to use and easy to learn.
- Convenient USB Port: The ST ViewScan II comes equipped with an easily accessible front side USB port.
- Easy Film Loading: With the ST ViewScan II, film loading is a snap. Simply attach the ﬁlm, pass under the glass and you’re done!
- Searchable Text: The ST ViewScan II Optical Character Recognition (OCR) can be used to convert a page at a time to searchable text while viewing the microﬁlm, or to convert to searchable PDF document.
- Customizable: The ST ViewScan II’s new custom color option allows you to customize your scanner.
- And So Much More!
The ST ViewScan II turns your archives into a more dynamic, accessible and user-friendly resource for researchers of all ages!
If you would like to learn more about the The ST ViewScan II System, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!