Schools are quickly converting over to a digital means of records retention in order to comply with acts such as the No Child Left Behind Act. It is of utmost importance to have up to date and easy to access records since the government requires all student data and academic progress. If the data is incorrect or not complete, states and schools can lose millions of dollars in funding! ECM technology allows for schools to easily maintain records that can otherwise be difficult to store and find.
Changing over from paper records to Digitech’s ECMNOW! can make all of the difference in record’s retention due in part to its efficiency. With ECMNOW! you can:
- Centralize data systems for secure and quickly accessible records
- Find student records quickly and report to NCLB easily with intelligent search.
- Enable custom security so only the people who need access to read, share, or change student records have that access.
- Hide sensitive information to protect student privacy while still making the records available for reporting and use.
- Reduce your costs by making fewer copies and switching to a simple, monthly operating system with ImageSilo.
Education is all about making changes and creating growth. Set an example for students by using technology that supports the green movement and helps save money, while making your life easier. You can also easily maintain student privacy, which is important in a world where more and more personal information gets leaked every day. ECMNOW! guarantees that the information will remain safe and secure.
Digitech Systems offers its comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product suite exclusively through its Value-Added Resellers, like Micro Records, leading document imaging company that provides value pricing and quality document conversion deliverables.
If you would like to learn more about No Child Left Behind (NCLB) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM), please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube as well!