According to a recent survey completed by Digitech Systems, 60% of potential customers are interested in adopting technology to help their company go green. What if we told you that there was a way your company could not only help the environment, but also save money? Does it sound too good to be true? Well, it is not! Enterprise Content Management (ECM) with ImageSilo can help your organization save saves time and money while conserving paper, reducing waste and shrinking your carbon footprint. Now if that isn’t a win-win, we don’t know what is!
Green Benefits of ECM Technology
- Reduce Paper: With paper usage rising by 20% every year, ECM technology helps corporations cut costs and reduce their paper usage.
- Reduce Waste Water: The production of just one ton of paper produces more than 19,000 gallons of waste water.
- Reduce Pollution: Cutting paper use by just 10% would prevent the emission of 1.6 million tons of greenhouse gases. That is the equivalent of 280,000 cars.
- Reduce Waste: The average office produces 1.5 pounds of paper waste per employee per day.
Micro Records: Your Source for ImageSilo®, the On-Demand ECM Service
ImageSilo helps companies transition away from paper-based processes by managing information electronically and by implementing workflow systems that automate a wide variety of standard business practices. Additional benefits of ImageSilo include:
- Convert paper documents to electronic files.
- Conveniently store and access data online.
- No initial investment in hardware, software or IT resources.
- On-demand ECM has a lower total cost of ownership than other systems.
- ImageSilo is easy to use.
- Customize a solution with additional services like workflow and email management to meet all of your ECM needs.
- Simplify disaster recovery.
- Trade high capital costs for low monthly operating expenses.
- You’ll never compromise features, functionality or security when choosing the convenience of on-demand ECM!
- And so much more!
ImageSilo is the industry’s leading, comprehensive, on-demand ECM suite!