With over 1,000 firms, the United States accounting industry, consisting of certified public accountants, companies that provide bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation, and more, is extremely paper heavy. The accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP/AR) process alone generates a great deal of paper, costing companies valuable time and money.
“About 75 to 80 percent of invoices in the United States are still paper based,” according to Gartner Analyst John E. Van Decker’s report, ‘Accounts Payable Invoice Automation.’
There has to be a better way…
Enterprise Content Management
So, how can enterprise content management benefit the accounting industry? By implementing a simple electronic management system, AP/AR processes can increase business efficiency and dramatically improve the bottom line. That is what we like to call a win-win.
Digitech Systems Enterprise Content Management Solution
Digitech Systems’ suite of enterprise content management solutions includes ImageSiIO®, the Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, and PaperVision® Enterprise, the on-premise ECM software solution. Benefits include:
- PaperVision® quickly converts paper accounting records to electronic images, automating indexing and routing to increase processing speeds.
- Electronically manage check images in a single, searchable ECM system.
- Electronic file management eliminates lost or misplaced documents.
- Users can easily check processing status and quickly respond to customer requests.
- Multiple security levels.
- Integration capabilities allow easy cross-referencing between the ECM system and accounting or financial management applications.
If you are interested in learning more about Enterprise Content Management (ECM) from Digitech Systems, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com! Digitech Systems offers its comprehensive ECM product suite exclusively through its Value-Added Resellers, like Micro Records, a leading document imaging company that provides value pricing and quality document conversion deliverables.